Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He makes a new thread for everything...

2. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

well i guess im the only one who is upset about just tossing next year and any help for vince in the can.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is MR's motto: "With great power, comes great responsiblity."

- Spidey's uncle

I think he's taken it too much to heart.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This smilie might help you - [​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

So I'm thinking Mike's plan is to build from the bottom up, starting over. Build from the draft. There has to be some reason we're hording this cash. There's minnows left in the fish pond and we have all bait we need, but no bites. It is showing me we're not really interested in these players in the market or who were on our team. Rebuilding year what 3, 4? Guess we should expect a few more naturally.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Why would we just start over, thats stupid, we just went 8-8, and we obvioulsy have a decent team, and have some good players, its ointless, were very young as it is, add the players we need to get to the next level!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

like who?

9. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I'm not sure where you've been the past couple weeks, but we've not done anything to add the players we need. We've only lost our main WR, top 10 RB,kick returner, slot WR, and it looks like our best CB (and NFL leading punt returner) that anchored our 3rd worst passing defense in the NFL is on lockout, but what have we made sure to keep...Kerry Collins.

Suggestions of players are more than welcome...

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We can talk and bash Mark Reinfeldt all day long but unless he reads this no one will be signed sooner. For the whole week we've all made suggestions on which players to sign but turns out they sign with another team. It's stressful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar