1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Mike Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clayriddick, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

@ChrisJohnson28: Another season making it thru healthy thank god and no matter if I'm playing for Tennessee or not next year I love y'all and best of luck

Even he is unsure if he will be back
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

no reason why he wouldn't.
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

He better be...

We have NO ONE else.
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

There are ways to acquire other players. It would clear up some valuable cap space.
  5. QuickSand

QuickSand Special Teams Standout

Lots of hard decisions... Biggest 2 things that in my opinion we don't have enough data on is: whether or not MM can coach a winner? & whether or not JL can qb a winner. Neither are looking good. One more season and we'll know we need to rebuild. Right Now ??
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Munch hasn't shown anything. Locker has. Munch needs to go ASAP. Locker deserves another year under competent coaching and a normal offensive line.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Valuable?

I am under the impression that we have more than enough cap for anyone we might be interested in.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

CJ will be back. There's no reason to let him go, we've got tons of cap space and no one behind him.
  9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We need to go nuts in free agency if we're going to turn this team around. We also need to sign Cook.
  10. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

we need even more cap space to overpay 30 year old defensive players and slot wr's