Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Munch: Approve or Disapprove?

Approve 16 vote(s) 18.0%
Disapprove 73 vote(s) 82.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,020
    I know we have plenty of thread already discussing this staff and their general incompetence. But I'm curious as to how goTitan users are split regarding Munchak in particular.

Note: I'm talking about Munch's entire body of work. Not just this past week, or this season. Do you feel this team is headed in the right direction since he took over? If not, do you have any confidence that he can turn things around in 2013? If not, what's the point in keeping him around?

Anyone who pays attention already knows where I stand on this issue. I think he's incompetent. I think he fails to get the most out of his players. I think he put together a crap staff. I think he lacks accountability. I think the players don't really believe in him. I think he sucks.

I also think that letting him play out the final year of his contract would just set this team back even further. Everyone knows I'm not CJ's biggest fan either, but he's shown me something these past few weeks. He's shown that there's still a little bit left in the tank. And he's not getting any younger. I'd like to see what a real coaching staff could do with Locker/CJ/Wash/Wright/Britt/Cook (hopefully).

IMO the front office needs to admit to themselves they made a mistake with the hire and have the balls to start fresh, with a head coach who's worthy of the title.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    A vote of No for me, and I have been pretty understanding.
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Munch is not HC material. Let's try again.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  4. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    i honestly didnt like the hire from the start but ive tried to be as open minded as possible, my 1st instinct was right im afraid. not a terrible person, but no where near HC material imo
    JCBRAVE, TheSureThing, J Falk and 1 other person high five this.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,769
    I've said little about Munchak, but it is clear to me we need JON GRUDEN!!

:yay:

But no... Munchak has to go as HC. Let him put his focus back into the oline and get us someone who can develop players and play to their strengths.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    In his first year he kept saying how he had to learn how everything worked on the fly since he was just an o-line guy and it seemed like he was WAY over his head. He's not a brilliant guy that can make up for that in a year or so clearly. He's not our guy.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,894
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,329
    I like the guy and was on the wagon for yr one.

Still hard for me to say "NO" but due to his hiring of terrible O and D coordinators that cripple our team- unless he replaces them? I don't want Fisher-favortism 2.0.
    Psychop1 and RavensShallBurn high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,883
    I approve but really I'm just neutral.

The guy overachieved in his first season and is slightly underachieving following a BRUTAL start to the season regarding schedule.

I think a lot of you are just bridge jumpers bailing at the first sign of trouble.

I want to see how the season plays out.
    CJtheBeast, Big Time Titan and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Has munch done anything to indicate that he could be a good HC?
    nickmsmith high fives this.