Mike Mayocks one mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by acqua7, Apr 25, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I would hate that pick. Stephen Hill is so overrated, he shouldn't be taken in the 1st, or maybe even the 2nd. All he can do is run fast in a straight line, that's it.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Anyone else notice Dont'a Hightower is going two picks in a row? I think the OP messed that one up...
  3. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

just fixed it, the copy/paste was being annoying. i included the link too
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I need to send in my resume to be on NFL Network cause they obviously employ anybody. WTF is this crap mock?!?!
  5. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

i actually liked Mayock after listening to him on the Titans conference call...now i dislike him, GREATLY!
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

His dumbest picks have to be Brockers to Cowboys (who already have their one starting DT in their 3-4 scheme - Jay Ratliff) and Gilmore to the Eagles (who already have Nnamdi and DRC).

Dumb dumb dumb.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Brockers would be an end in the Cowboys' 3-4, but it still wouldn't be a great pick. Brockers wouldn't be a pressure player in the 3-4, so I don't know if you can spend the 14th pick on him.
  8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

If DeCastro makes it to 20 and we don't take him, I will kick the dog very hard and throw the TV out the window.

I doubt Rusty,Munch and Mike are that dumb.
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Yeah, if Decastro is still on the board at 20, I'm not even going to take a leak after pick 19, because I expect that card to be turned in very fast.

As for hill... no thanks. I'd take DeCastro, then Hightower if it were me, and the board shook out that way.
  10. gran54

gran54 Rookie

NO, to Stephen Hill at 20, if DeCastro is there and we don't take him .... let's just say, bad things will happen. BAD THINGS!