Mike Keith & Wycheck on game's final TD drive

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

You guys quit lying, I know a few of are still wearing his jersey hahahaha

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Mularkey said in his post game remarks that 'most of the playsheet had to be abandoned after Wright went out' and that with 77 getting his vag washed out he had to be conservative.

so yeah Mularkey is blaming injuries for the abomination that was today

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's right. With Mariota, we may not expect a win, but there is certainly a possibility. With Mett.. There's just no reason to believe he will ever be a winner.
    This letdown is on the fans who crowned him as a good QB before he accomplished anything. Not mettenbergers fault. He's just a late-round QB who just isn't cut out for the NFL.

The fault is on the Titans, for getting rid of legitimate backups in fitz and hasselbeck, and letting Mett even Be in the conversation for ever starting a game. he is not even average backup level.

I really hope mariota comes back for the last game. I'll be in Indy to watch it. Really don't want to see mettenberger play.

What a pathetic game this is going to be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

MM8 could have and should have played today.

If they play him in a road game it is just pizzing on the home fans

So I am sure MM8 will start and it will be magnificent

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Mett was so far off on this throws, how do we know DGB wasn't actually targeted more?

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

thats a good question

7. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

If he throws from Canada he might actually hit a receiver in the US. I hate it, because my son loves LSU and I wanted Mett to do good for him, but man he sucks.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I know that's a joke, but there was definitely one throw that was right between Walker and DGB that was so off for whoever he was throwing to it was impossible to tell which guy was the target.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL @ all those folks who were like "draft Leonard Williams, Mett is good enough" before the draft.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I know you're kinda joking here but I'm so thankful MM8 is done for the season. No sense in him going on the field with this trash team and coaching staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar