Mike Heimerdinger admits that Lavelle Hawkins "wasn't ready to play"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

You can always become a Tottenham Hotspur fan, their clock runs all the time

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think a QB of McNair's caliber is very hard to come by.

3. You are wrong!

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

NFL MVP, Gloat.

5. Deuce Wayne

And he deserved it for 2 years. But other than those 2 years...

ehhhhhhhh...average.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

True, but not many QBs can have two years equivalent to McNair's. He was a freaking warrior for our team. His 2001 season was overlooked by crushed expectations... but that was the season where we began to see a preview of his greatness. We were bad, so he had to start making tons of throws. If he could have been the QB he was in the 2002/2003 seasons two years earlier, we would have two Lombardy Trophies. And, if Bennett hadn't dropped the pass against the Pats... there's thre. Hell, we could have been a dynasty.

Oh, and if CJ didn't get hurt by the homo Ravens... that's FOUR Super Bowl victories! Tons of bling for Jeff Fisher.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Mac9 was awesome. But he wasn't among the elites. I don't think he is quite HoF worthy. His career was with very questionable receivers and one very good receiving TE.

Here's a tough question (I think), whose the better QB... McNair or McNabb?

Very similar careers.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

McNabb. I don't think it's that tough. You just have to look at the question from an unbiased standpoint.

9. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. McNabb, easy.

McNair had the intangibles, mostly. I think we (Titans fans) overrated him greatly though.

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

McNabb's made it to what like 4 NFC title games? Feel bad that he hasn't won a SB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar