Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Might get crucified for this but...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanshog, Nov 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. titanshog Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $19
    I think the titans should have tried to trade kenny britt and a pick for ryan mallett. The patriots obviously need a solid WR and kenny britt (still only 24 yo) has proved he can be good, but I think he needs a change of scenery. Also, mallett has been under the wings of brady for a few years and really think he deserves a chance to become a starter in the league after seeing what brian hoyer did in cleveland when he was healthy. It's too late now, but just thinking about what could've been.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    well boys let's get the cross
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    Nobody will fight you over wanting to get rid of Kenny Britt. And we obviously could use a QB so you'll be alright hog.
  4. titanshog Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $19
    Haha I hope you're right. Probably just the fact that no one will agree that the patriots would take a risk with britt and possibly give up their future QB
    Dman high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    We should have just drafted Mallett like I wanted to. What's the worst that could happen? He get hurt or suck? Then we're in the same boat we're in now.
    Wraith, cdubbs2121 and Big Time Titan high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    Its well known the Pats take risks on guys, so thinking they'd be up for this is logical. And for Mallett, he'll be long gone way before Tom Brady is ready to retire. Its a good idea, just too bad it can't happen, trade deadline has passed.
  7. titanshog Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $19
    Exactly. They did take a risk drafting mallett. He had 1st-2nd round talent but the off the field issues pushed him back into the 3rd round. He has a heck of an arm and I'm sure he's only improved since being with brady for 3 years
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,899
    Here is comes
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

as much as I like this idea, it's too little too late and I also don't think the pats give up mallet, they want him to be the backup. I think he would do well if brady went down.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    Mallett had a good preseason, so yes I am sure they'd like to hold onto him in case Brady goes down.

But I dont expect them to keep him past 2014. He's got to be itching to play, and he can play.

Coming out I liked Newton, Locker, and Dalton in that order, never really thought we'd go for a statue like Mallett, but he's not that bad.

If I had to chose him or Fitz, Im not so sure which Id want, two totally different QB's, and Fitz just had an impressive game last week..