Microsoft is evil

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

basically all "stealthed" means is making sure your game .iso has the proper "security sectors" present. I use a program called xdvdmullter to check all games that are going to be played on my xbox.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/476770

this allows me to see before hand if the game is properly "stealthed" before I stick it in my xbox and test it on xbox live. I've heard of people who didn't have the proper security sectors present on their burnt game and have payed the price of being "uncovered". I'm not the most computer/tech savvy person in the world so I'm slowly learning more and more about how all this works.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's the answer right there because PC games have more extras, are usually less expensive as well. With a PC game you have the advantage of downloading maps, mods and guns depending on the game type.

Just don't buy the consoles when the newer versions come out and play on the PC for now on!

Of course we have the vista problem in which some games won't play but ultimately you will save a lot of money over the next 10 years.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no, that's the answer : Vista is less stable than consoles

love how Microsoft spent millions of dollars in advertising and ridiculous "I'm a PC" (which always sounds to me like p*ssy) instead of spending a couple thousand to fix Vista

now they're about to do it all over again with 7
    worst OS since WindowsMe

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

And yet, the XBox is a Microsoft PoS.

Microsoft is evil.

Macs are just fashion beasts.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hahaha.

and to think i was considering buying one for $200 and getting gears 2.

no thanks.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

YOU should....come to the dark side.....I will initiate you into the gears 2 world......ahhhh ahhahhahahahahah

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I love the Xbox ...

I had a Playstation, Playstation 2 and also bought an Xbox about a year after I purchased the PS2. I was so impressed with the Xbox I decided to go with Microsoft's product over Sony's when the next generation was released. I'm sure PS3 is an awesome system, but I'm still just as impressed with the 360 despite all the bad publicity.

To each their own I suppose.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The 360 itself is fine in terms of games and stuff. It's the hardware and the laziness/cheapness of Microsoft that is the problem.

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I wouldn't call this an advantage since this is also possible with consoles.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Kinda like Windows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar