Michigan players improve stock. (Hart/Manningham)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

All good Gloat, we know who you like. I hope they make fine pro's.

3. Deuce Wayne

For what it's worth, I think Henne is the sleeper. Another guy slowed by injuries.

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Depends on if you trust freep.com over sporting news and espn. According to them he's more 4.5 speed. And I don't argue Mike Hart was a great college player. I think if healthy the whole year he probably would have won the heisman. But over the last 15 years does heisman mean you're a successful pro?

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Gloat, you've gone over the top with myopia.

Hart is a marginal talent at best, he had a great college career but he is not going to set the NFL world on fire. Lots of schools are like Michigan with real fast tracks. The combine track in Indy is very slow so if guys like Sweed and Charles decide to run in Austin I expect to see them drop close to a tenth of a sec off their time.

When it comes down to it if a team liked Manningham before they probably still do, and if they didn't they probably still don't.

Like I said I would consider him with a 2nd but never a 1st. I consider him a steal in the 3rd or later.

Hart is strictly 2nd day, thats not necessarily bad since Selvin Young went undrafted last year and now he is the starter for Denver.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

4.38 is not 4.3 speed. Hart is a marginal talent. Manningham has hurt himself through workouts. And yes, workouts are useful evaluations. I don't have a clue about Henne, really.

7. Deuce Wayne

lol @ Manningham being a 4.5. If that's espn's opinion, thanks for giving us yet another reason to never watch espn again.

8. Deuce Wayne

Uhhhhh...

9. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

^Yeah, you're off by .08! :rolleyes:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

indy does not have a slow track. i wish people would stop saying that, it's just agent bull****.

why do you think the colts play with a small, fast defense and lots of three WR sets? because they play on a fast track and exploit it with a fast team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar