Michael Bush

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bulluck, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

What would you think if we went after Bush in the 3rd round or later. His stock is falling more now that hes having another surgery on the leg and he may drop into day 2. If we dont go after a back in free agency (I dont think there's anyone else there) or trade then I wouldn't mind seeing Bush teamed up with LenDale in the backfield.

Question is, are we looking for a kind of "thunder and lightning" RBBC or would two bruisers be adequate?

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

What you have to remember about Bush is he could be a year from being able to make an impact, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Browns took him (assuming they don't take AP in the first round) they did sign Lewis to a one year contract so he would be able to sit the first year, just my speculation, I haven't read anything about that

3. EasyC

EasyC 133-H-8

If he can get healthy again he is first round talent... he's a beast.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, the situation seems so similar to McGahee, though McGahee didn't sit his whole senior year, but I wouldn't really be surprised if someone took a gamble on him late in the first or early in the second.

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I don't see him falling out of the 1st or 2nd round. If he fell to us in the 3rd I would jump all over him. We just have too many needs to take a runningback in the 1st or 2nd rounds. Our needs as I see them are:

1. Corner, thanks to Pacman
    2. Dline
    3. WR

I'm still holding out hope we address the dline in FA, but unless we do I don't see us going in any other direction in the draft.

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

He also missed a significant portion of his junior season...

7. wasnt it this guy and adrian peterson that were lighting it up at the beginning of the year before both of them got hurt

8. BigRob

BigRob Guest

McGahee went into the draft the year of his knee injury, sat out the year he was drafted and came back a beast his second year in the league.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Why would you spend any first day pick on this guy? He has first round talent? Really? Before he blew out his knee I would say he was a borderline first round guy. This isn't the first time he has been hurt. A non durable back that had borderline first round talent is worth a first day pick? No way. Give me an unknown that hasn't had major knee surgery any day over Bush.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Why would you spend any first day pick on this guy? He has first round talent? Really? Before he blew out his knee I would say he was a borderline first round guy. This isn't the first time he has been hurt. A non durable back that had borderline first round talent is worth a first day pick? No way. Give me an unknown that hasn't had major knee surgery any day over Bush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar