Miami Super Team

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The refs favored Kobe/Lakers before Boston and Lebron happened. See: Sacremento Kings series. Refs got the Lakers to the finals.

The Lakers are never going to get the calls vs a Lebron team. Ever. No one will. This is the NBA's Peyton Manning we're talking about. The regular season champion that they create rules to help- yet he still can't get it done. So what do they do? Help him more and more every year...

Eventually the NBA will do Lebron's work for him.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think it's silly to say the refs are making teams lose games. of course Wade and Lebron are gonna get fouled a lot, it's 2 superstars on 1 team. people have to foul them or let them go and score.

Spurs whipped the Lakers after the Heat did, was that the refs also? Wade layed 45 points on the Rockets yesterday, was that the refs?

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Talking to deuce has turned into a psychiatrist talking to a patient who's rambling off crazy talk and the psychiatrist has to sit there, smile and nod.

Doctor: So you're saying the refs helped the Lakers win all those championships?
    Deuce: Oh yea of course.
    Doctor: Uh huh, but the refs help LeBron more?
    Deuce: Yes! The refs help LeBron the most and Kobe the 2nd most so when the teams meet up they obviously favor LeBron.
    Doctor: But LeBron hasn't won a championship.
    Deuce: Well he's a choker.
    Doctor: I see. But the refs still help him beat the Lakers?
    Deuce: Yes. When LeBron can't do it himself the refs help him, like when they played the Lakers.
    Doctor: I see. And what about when LeBron loses to the Celtics, Magic or Spurs?
    Deuce: I ALREADY TOLD YOU! He choked in those games.
    Doctor: But I thought the refs always helped him?
    Deuce: They do but they can only cheat for him so much, if LeBron can't capitalize on the referees help then his teams lose.
    Doctor: I see.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

The Spurs didn't need the refs to get them to a winning record.

The Heat did.

The Spurs play team basketball and are very discipline and well coached.

The Heat aren't.

5. Deuce Wayne

Uhhh...

Why is it hard to get that you can choke even with refs help?

Refs can't take shots for you.

Peyton choked many times with the NFL changing rules for him.

Or is that something you can't understand also?

If you think the refs didn't try their damnedest to beat the Magic the last 2 years Lebron played them... well, there's no hope for you. You either didn't watch, or you're a robot that believes anything a money machine tells you.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So you're saying the NBA is conspiring to help LeBron win a title? And what about other teams? Are the refs conspiring to help them too?

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The Heat are on fire these days.

Havent lost since Thanksgiving. i hope they make the playoffs.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They haven't played anyone good.

9. Deuce Wayne

No no no... ESPN tells us exactly why-

"They started playing defense"... of course!

Or... refs stopped calling fouls on them. But you choose the wording.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar