Merry Christmas to the Chargers!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

[​IMG]
    :D

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, because it was Young's fault SD hung 42 points on the defense - silly wabbit

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Guys... we should just be happy that dbc has seemingly moved on from posting unabashed VY hate to at least trying to mask it with a backhanded compliment.

By this time next year we won't be able to tell the difference between him and Titanswillwin2. :)

4. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    >>>>>>>>:clown: Target Identified :clown:<<<<<<<<

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bah Humbug! F**k the Chargers!

6. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Puck when can we expect to see those helmets on Sunday's? Those would be cool. Get rid of the flaming tacks and bring on the flame job.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Vince will only have tricks and no treats for these losers in San Diego on Halloween. Those 2 INT's are long gone, and this years Vince Young is nothing but a problem for teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We all know who DBC is in real life. He's that annoying douche that tries to argue a stupid point such as a KC vs VY debate to you for hours and you don't care and ignore him. Nobody will listen to this guys ridiculous ideas so he has to post them on here where he gets his much needed attention in his boring life. :kiss:

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

There is no debate, VY is a better QB than Collins. We're playing the Chargers so its relevant. Just as all those on here who were upset Bulluck was let go, White was traded, etc if you're gonna step up and talk trash be prepared to be called out.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's going too far, not cool. I don't always agree with dbc's opinions but I have no doubt he's a for real Titans fan and I'd NEVER go so far as to take personal shots like that. Bad form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar