Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Merrill hoge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,231
    Ive never worn a thong, except that once, but if you were able to see how that night went, you'd understand.:yes2:
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    I like Flacco and never really understood some of the hate directed his way but with that being said I don't think he's elite. He's a really good QB, probably top 10, but not at the elite level.
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I thought this pic looked familiar.
    [IMG]

As far as Flaco goes, I don't think hes a elite. Hes great in the playoffs but hes inconsistent during the regular season. Hes still a good QB though, name one guy on our team you wouldn't trade for him......personally I would trade the entire team.
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,168
    whats gonna happen when a qb is gonnna bake 50 million a year sumtime soon. evbery year theres a biggest contract ever! just read nfl.com saying JOE FLACCO is bout to be the highest paid qb ever. then what happens whan a rodgers gets paid the next year!
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    Let's keep in mind that Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl with the Ravens....I don't consider him elite either.

That being said, we can only hope to get an Oline in place as good as they have in Bmore.