Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Merrill Hoge............. again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I can't find a link for this, but I found it in this mornings Tennessean, Apr 15.
    A quote from ESPNs Merrill Hoge, "Who's responsible for Pacman Jones? Pacman Jones. It's not the Tennessee Titans. It's not the NFL. That's the problem, everybody keeps making excuses. People like him do these kind of things and they're like, 'the league didn't help me.' "Well help yourself. You're a grown man. You know right from wrong. Don't say the league didn't help me. Quit blaming other people".
    I think Hoge is wrong about his assumptions of Vince Young, but I agree with what he is saying about Pac.
    In another article about Pacman considering filing an appeal, Pac mentions that he is the "Poster Boy" not once but twice in the same paragraph. I like hearing Pac say, "I'm taking it like a man", that's positive. I think he needs to stick to the "I'm taking it like a man" and drop the "I'm the Poster Boy" stuff.
    Just my opinion......again!
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

i completely agree
  3. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    It isn't easy to agree with Merrill Hoge, that's the problem!
  4. DCtitan49 Guest

the problem is in that article he said nothing anyone didnt know....
  5. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    :werd:
  6. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    Oochymp, what DCTitan was trying to say was that the article in question about nothing that he said about Hoge is a problem with that article.
    Nuff said.
  7. DCtitan49 Guest

what???
  8. Nash Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    both guys on ESPN this am are saying Jones' comments indicate that he still doesn't get it.. until he accepts resposibility for his problems he might not be back..
  9. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ok, I read that post three times and it still makes absolutely no sense
  10. RyansTitans Guest

Wow.

Did Hoge finally say something that makes sence?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.