McNair Not Ready to Step Aside

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

RollTide,
    I think the argument speaks more to Steve's comfort with his receivers than their ability to do well. I agree, they did well, and I'm excited about all three of them. Do you really not think that they would have better stats if Steve had been able to practice with them all season? Of course he doesn't have a repoire with Calico, Calico hasn't been around that long and has been injured much of the time he has been. I'm only saying that McNair not practicing matters more because he doesn't have a go-to receiver that he's worked with for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar