McNair Homocide - criminal discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

With the amount of blood we're talking about, it would have been impossible for a third person to do the amount of theatrics in shooting two people, making a corpse fire 3 more shots into McNair, moving bodies around, placing the gun under her body, and finally getting out of the house, locking the door while never touching or steping in any blood, or leaving a fingerprint or bloody footprint anywhere in the house.

This guys blog is just more hurtful speculation served to a segment of the population that loves to play the conspiracy game.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jason Bourne could do it.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Doesn't matter. He wouldn't need to. Everyone, their mother and their dog could know that Bourne did it. No one would ever find him/could catch him anyway. Just sayin.

4. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Yeah you're right.....the chick who shot him was most definitely the victim......what world do you live in? If this was an assault charge I could get where you're going but this was a freaking cold blooded murder man!!! Only someone with serious issues would kill someone like this, not someone who "got played". I'm doing everything possible to not get personal with you, but this post is just absolutely mind blowing...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Get as personal as you want. Just keep in mind that I know the family and adore Mechelle. I have been asked to post my feelings and I was being as open and honest and I could get.

No she wasn't a victim, but she did get played. Yes, she obviously had serious issues to be able to kill someone and then herself. She was a young girl who made several bad choices. I'm sure 99% of all women have made dumb and questionable choices when it came to men and relationships. It gives your character and experience. If my post made you mad or offended you to the point of "getting personal with me", then apparently you need to read it a few more times to get the true spirit of my post.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee if every women who got played shot the man there'd be no men.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mind blowingly insightful. Re-read it a few times. It provides a perspective you won't hear anywhere else.

I can't believe I still get teared up when listening to excerpts from the memorial. I'm still not convinced the case should be closed- I don't know if that is because I am a justice zealot and this case stinks, or I haven't recognized how much Steve McNair "The Warrior" meant to me and my middle aged identity. Anyway, we can all use the pain from this tragedy to learn to be better people.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If women would pay more attention to reality and stop succumbing to 'charm', they wouldn't get played so often. Just sayin

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

IT TOOK 4 DAYS!!! Do you really think reality works like television?

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Women do what they do because they can. Young women haven't experienced life enough to know that the Prince Charming they have in their mind more often comes in a toad package. Young women believe it when someone tell thems what they want to hear because they haven't been disappointed or burned enough times to "wise up".

Really all a young woman has to give is "The Sweet Surrender". Men are driven to take it shamelessly- that is just the way it is, I'm not knocking that.

I think I better understand now why this young woman snapped if the reports of other women and car payments and rent are true. Her hopes were destroyed and she was shamed before her friends and what little family she has left. If things are bad and hope is gone, living has little worth.

I pray that some jackazz screenwriter doesn't villify Steve in a made for TV special of the whole event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar