McNair as a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Steve is still my favorite football player, that's not going to change. I want him to do well in every facet of his life, including football, that's not going to change either. I hope his team does well, just not at the expense of my team. So I will be cheering for Steve wherever he plays for the rest of his career. I won't cheer for him to beat the Titans, but that won't be a problem very often.
    I feel similar to a much lesser degree about Billy. I'll be happy for him if he does well somewhere else. But I think he's had a good ride already. He's made a ton of money (to me it's ton) to back up Steve Mcnair. He got to practice a lot and not get beaten up too much. Not bad for a UFA.

How could anyone think Billy is a better QB? He's only started about 10 games and has a losing record in those games.
  2. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

McNair was better, and still is better. But Volek is not getting any support from the team, I wish they would give him a chance to prove he can get it done or let him prove he cant. The titans need to find a direction and go with it... they look like a team with no leadership on or off the field. This preseason is the first time i have ever waivered in my support of fish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.