McNabb to Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vy102000, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

I can't believe they traded their FRANCHISE QB within the division. I thought for sure they'd ship him somewhere to the AFC to avoid seeing him next year.

2. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

You and me both.

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Eagles send McNabb to Redskins for picks (AP)

The Philadelphia Eagles have traded Donovan McNabb to the Washington Redskins for a pair of draft picks. The Eagles will receive a second-round pick (37th overall) in this month's NFL draft and either a third- or fourth-round pick next year. The team announced the deal Sunday night. McNabb, a six-time Pro Bowl quarterback, led the Eagles to five NFC championship games and one Super Bowl in 11...

Link to full article

4. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

WOW! I saw a trade coming, but not within the NFC East. IDK what the eagles are thinking here. They should have traded him outside the division!!!

5. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

wow...that's surprising

6. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

^ I am with you both on this!!!! How stupid do you have to be to trade your own pro bowl qb within the division? I try to understand things in life, Ill never understand this trade

7. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

i wonder what this means to Jason Campbell

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Eagles fans got what they wanted.. I'm anxious to see how bad this blows up in their faces. If you were going to trade him, why trade him to a division rival? I'm pretty sure the Raiders would have gave up equal to what the Redskins gave up, (if not more).

9. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

bwahahahaha ... the Eagles do it again ... wool over other teams eyes ... McNabb is a diminishing commodity ... well done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar