Maybe it would be better if they'd just forfeit...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Yet, Morten Andersen is older :)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As they say - all you had to do was stop it, if it was going to hurt your feelings.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's beside the point. The point is, that TD has nothing to do with how to judge what the Titans will go against if Testaverde is the starter when they play Carolina.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

261 career Int's. I'm looking forward to that.

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

well put

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, let's just pray that they don't play classless by throwing touchdown passes, eh?

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What does that mean? You make no sense, you just seem to make statements out of the context of current discussion to try and elicit some kind of argumentative response.

This thread started out with the premise we might face Testaverde and it would be in the Titans favor.
    You respond his only TD last year was against the Titans, like he was good against the Titans.
    I pointed out his TD was classless (because it came at a time when most teams just run out the clock and win).
    Then you start some kind of pissing contest again about whether it was classless or not, which has nothing to do with what this thread was started for.

Really, what is wrong with you?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I mean have you watched any Michigan games this season? :grrhee:

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I love the gloat....!!!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

how to judge what the Titans will go against

if Testaverde is the starter when they play Carolina.

I guess it depends on whether the Panthers steal our signs.

What I really didn't like about that was it ended our season. Week 17 can be a beotch. We would have been in the Playoffs had we won. We wouldn't have known for sure until later on. It didn't matter. We got our butts kicked.

Testaverde will not be able to escape the rush. I think the Titans D will get some sacks for a change. Haven't logged an awful lot of sacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar