Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mawae signs too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Raydawg, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enoch Guest

Mawae is one of the best in the game. He had injury problems last year, but this could be the best signing we have made in a long time. I hope he has all 4 years in that tank (although I doubt he does). What a great move! Mawae > Hartwig...(when healthy).

I like the tradeoff!
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    He may or may not be at his former pro bowl level, but I'll wager that he's still damned good...
  3. danny Guest

He makes the offensive instantly credible. He adds a toughness, attitude and demeanor on the field that defenses will have to respect.
  4. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    And he's a former Seahawk!!!
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Well... no one is perfect... :p
  6. joe6pack Guest

His signing is HUGE when you consider his resume & (as somone pointed out) what he did for Curtis Martin's career. He is a proven difference-maker & IMHO as we look back at the all of the free agents we signed this year, Mawae will be the most important of all!
  7. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey, the guy got snap for the greatest QB who ever played for the Fighting Irish...

:winker:
  8. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    poor Rick Mirer...
  9. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    How can someone not like this move?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,664
    McMVP has a say in it. If he don't take the pay cut and early - Godfrey style - then the Titans probably don't release McMVP till the eve of paying him his signing bonus in SEPTEMBER. All the QB jobs will be filled by then. Realistically McNair needs to realize he probably will not get the 9m and shoot for whatever he can get. 5-6m seems about right to me but it is looking like 9m just ain't gonna happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.