Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Matt Elam

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UrbanLegend3, Jan 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,351
    Exactly. I posted that somewhere on here earlier today.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,856
    I don't think he'll be a first round pick. He's really physical but from what I gather he lacks elite ball skills which will be fine for us because Griffin can be a ballhawk. Just need this guys to compliment him and bring some attitude to that secondary. I can see us getting him early in the second round after addressing the O-line.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Matt Elam can't cover. At all.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  4. KingofdaHill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $51
    yeah thats exactly what im thinking.
  5. KingofdaHill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $51
    He's doing a hell of a job tonite. His physical presence is what we need so badly
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Many posters have been talking about Elam for quite some time. He's been flying up draft boards and will likely go in the late 1st. My dream is we gobble him up with our 2nd, its unlikely though.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    We won't go OL 1st round. We pick 10th, no guard goes that high and we don't need a T
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Have you seen him make a single play in coverage? All he's done is nail a guy who was already on his knees and not wrap up the runner on another play.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    He's played better in other games I've seen this year, can't sum a guy up by using just one half of football. Just this game I agree but overall he's better than being shown tonight.
  10. KingofdaHill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $51
    Dude He is a safety not a corner. what do you expect him to do. intercept the ball everytime its thrown his way?