Mass Effect walkthrough

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, I finally got this in my hands
    I had ordered the rare Collector's Edition from a Gamestop in Kentucky, but the stoners at the store forgot to ship it for a few weeks, so I just got it yesterday

I have to say one thing about this game ..... it definitely draws you into the world. I realized around 3am it was time to take a break :grrhee:

so anyway, I've almost done everything there is to do on Citadel Station ,nice level design btw. any who's played this know if anything important comes out of scanning the keepers ?

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

haven't gotten that far yet... but i am addicted already. I hope this one lasts for me. Thats the one downside to video games. I get fed up of them really quickly.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

There is at least one good reason to play this game all the way the through. You'll know it when you see it.

4. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Just a crapload of experience points. It doesn't really advance the story.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

You just get experience and money for scanning all the keepers. They are important to the story(huge) later on won't spoil it for ya. Word of advice. When you leave the citidel don't jump right in to the plot missions. You will be given three destinations that will move the main story along. I suggest go find the "dig sight" then work your way around the galaxy doing some of the side missions. Skip noveria and feros for little while.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, I rescued T'Soni last night and proceeded to Noveria first
    already started working on courting her
    I had planned on doing the Missing Survey and Missing Marine subquests, but decided to go with something that'll advance the plot

so far ,I'm, disappointed in the Equipment select, Upgrades, Buy/Sell, and Crew leveling. maybe I haven't gotten used to it, or maybe KOTOR better suited my tastes .... it's early

anyway, so far, I find this to be an engrossing game. very much a successor to previous Bioware RPG creations. while I prefer a few of the menu systems from the others, i do prefer this story

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Finished Noveria, released the Rachni Queen

did a sidequest called Rogue VI, which takes place on Luna (our moon)and gained a specialization class for my character, pretty cool idea to allow additions of specializations ... are there any more quests that reward you like this ?
    thought it was pretty cool rumbling over the moon and seeing Earth in the sky.... the Mako seemed to handle the moon terrain better than Therum or Noveria terrain ... driving the Mako can be frustrating. I liked to hit a big jump and then hit the booster rockets !! worked great on the moon

anyway, I'm on Feros now....clearing out the Geth.
    I'm up to 145 items and I must sell off or convert items before I go off on any more adventures ..... I'm up to class V level weapons, etc.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Good stuff. I think luna is the only one you will pick specializations. Yo will get other cool stuff.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

when you say walkthrough, are you talking a guide? or are you talking us through what you have done?

I want this game. Stupid exclusivities.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I loves me some shotguns !!
    Knights of the Old Republic meets Halo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar