Markelle Martin set to practice Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I didn't think it was a bad play. Even the announcers thought it was questionable. If they guy didn't lower his shoulder at the last few moments it would have been a clean hit.

Even if it was a 15 yard penalty, I can promise you the dudes gonna be thinking of that hit the next time he catches a ball in the secondary.
  2. steverife

steverife Starter

That's going to be a penalty and a fine every single time. He's working for free every week he does that.
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

This is why I hate these new rules and the way the NFL is going. All of these rules go against the defense. If a defender is going in on a clean hit and a dude lowers his helmet at the last moment making it helmet to helmet, how is that the defenders fault?
    :gaah:
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Guys don't be fooled by a couple highlights where he blows up 2 guys that have no idea he's coming (and one was a QB).

90% time he's extremely sloppy tackler and has very poor form. He stands around a lot too, waiting for other people to tackle.

Don't expect anything.