mariota cant stay healthy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This is dumb. Mariota needs all the experience he can get. Benching him when he's healthy enough to play sets us back even more.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  2. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

TWW2 must have been close to surpassing your bs mark so you had to make your own troll thread?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH Special Teams Standout

Ok I am an opposing fan, but is the OP just being funny? Mariota has looked good this year and with limited Running game help and an O line that (Yesterday) had more holes than swiss cheese I am shocked at the numbers he has put up!!

I have said before Titans need some semblance of a running game to take the pressure of your young QB. IF I was the Titans I draft the best Olineman I can get and pick up a decent RB in FA. But def go heavy on Olineman...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Nope. Not being funny, just being 520...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

this thread is a bad reflection of our forum, let this thread die guys

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Why would it matter to you? You don't think he can play anyways.

8. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

You want your franchise QB to play out the last 2 meaningless games under a lame duck coaching staff whose offensive system has already injured your starter twice this season and has overall subjected their QBs to more hits than 26 of 32 teams? Who is the dumb one? This is the owners call and it's smart.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Sitting him is the right thing to do. Although, it sounds as if they are going to reevaluate him next week.

DON'T DO IT!

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

This girl is crazy; rags on him when he plays good or bad, if he is injured she questions his toughness,then she claims to be a fan. This girl has no logic.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar