Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mario is waiting for Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Mar 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    I don't see The Titans ever paying making Mario Williams top position money..
    If we don't sign Manning there's always Garrard.. :-I
  1. JerseyTitan Rookie

Moolah:
    $70
    no other team had a shot at mario, he hasn't left buffalo since tuesday. the bills weren't letting him leave without his signature on a contract

i also don't believe mario is worth anywhere near what the bills are gonna be paying him
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    Nope.

Mario isn't that great.

Wont be worth the price tag for his minimal impact.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Keeferdog Starter

Moolah:
    $335
    Peyton is way better than Hasselbeck. Period. End of the story! He will take us deep into the playoffs. Come on people! Mario Williams has not had one year where he led the nfl in sacks. In 2008, he was 1.5 sacks away from leading the league but no other year was he within 5 sacks. It's ridiculous to pay him like he's the best! Peyton is the best! Year after year he has proven this to be true. Every one of my friends who cheer for other teams believe we will be contenders immediately, including myself.

We will control the clock with a stud offensive line and CJ. Peyton will convert 3rd and shorts all day long. Our defense will be well rested and not on the field constantly as they were this past season with Hasselbeck. Wake up people and smell the roses because they smell freaking good!
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    ....and the rationalizations begin.....

Whatever. I will just let you all get it out of your system.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Uh-huh....whatever.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    NFL Network is reporting that Mario is just about to sign with the Bills.
  4. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Mario Williams doesn't instantly make your defense a juggernaut, just ask Houston.
    2 people high five this.
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Houston sucked on defense for 5 of the 6 years Mario was there and the one year they had a real good defense Mario missed 11 games with injury. He has had 8.5, 9.5 and 5 sacks the last three years. Reality is I think he would be less of an impact on the team winning than manning and it isn't even close and even without Manning we are better off spending our money on multiple needs and using the draft to bolster our defense.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    Morgan (yea yea, jury is still out, but we need impact this season, not 3 seasons from now), William Hayess, Jacod Ford, The ever so famous LaBoy/Odem year (and we threw in Bo Schobel as well)

Just saying. Hopefully our current team has more luck. We need IMMEDIATE improvement in the pass rush.