March Madness

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Four turnovers in four minutes and zero points for FSU. Final Four team? No way. Sweet 16 at best.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Give them a minute. They'll level out and play to their game.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like being me.

Me on twitter:

"FSU is about to steal this one back from St. Bona... body language..."

on FB:

"FSU is about 2 mins from taking this **** over and never looking back" (actually took 4 mins)

"Told ya. St Bonaventure is tired. Standing around. Body language. They're dead in the water right now. #FSU #StBona "

But really... St. Bona has some great athletes. They just look extremely tired right now. Almost every shot is short not hitting rim, and a lot of the possessions they're all standing flat footed watching the PG.

FSU got momentum and look fresh. Bonaventure is going to need something big for a spark.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If you told me Michael Snaer would score 0 points and FSU would win I would have organized an intervention for you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Lawd, Mizzou. Boom goes my brackets.

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Not a good day for #2 seeds. Lehigh beats Puke.

Lehigh has the chunkiest cheerleaders I've ever seen. Not surprising, though, we're talking about Stoolers country.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Picked Lehigh out of hatred for duke lol. Would be nice if mizzou didn't lay an egg.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I knew Mizzou wouldn't make it far. I picked them to reach the sweet 16 though.

I think all of my Elite 8 teams are still alive. Today has been a killer for my bracket. Yesterday I was 14/16. Today I'll be lucky to go 9/16.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Lol first couple of times I heard about fab melo I thought his name was legitimately "fat melo"

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Marquette and Vandy better effing win. Gonzaga let me down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar