Marc Mariani Easily Most Missed Titan In 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Any updates on how Mariani is doing recovering from his injury? I think the team made a huge mistake putting him on IR for the whole year.Of course i think if they would've known how things would play out i think they would've thought twice about putting him on reserve for the rest of the season.

Anyone know if returners usually come back well with the type of injuries Mariani has had so far? I know this is the second time he got hurt.Sucks because i don't think any of us foresaw the disaster that has taken place so far through ten weeks of the season.

Between Reynaud,Williams and Wylie we can't seem to get it right with returners.We've lost at least two games so far this season due to mishaps at the return position.Hurts to think about but right now we would easily be 6-4 instead of 4-6 had Mariani been healthy.

Mariani also usually got us in good field position and was good for at least a TD or two during the year.Thats another thing we've consistently been pinned deep in our own territory way too much because of our returners not making good decisions.

I say next season we have Mariani come back in and just to make sure he is still worthy getting his spot back they should bring in someone good to compete with him just to make sure we end up with a good return man.I say we have someone like Cribbs or someone younger come in and compete.No way should they let what has happened this season happen ever again.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's got to be fully healed by now. But I am only guessing that.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He had a Theisman like injury, so I wasn't surprised when he wasn't ready to go, but I think they've said he could play now if he hadn't been put on IR.

That raises an interesting question, we should maybe do a poll, "who is the most missed Titan of 2012?" I think Hasselbeck might get a few votes. Cook could be on the list but I doubt he beats out the other two.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hass was terrible last year, Mariani and Akeem Ayers are the most missed Titans. And Delanie Walker is twice the payer Cook was for us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I'm not missing any players we let go. Hass was awful last year, and has been awful this year filling in for Luck. I do miss Mariani, but injuries happen. Can't blame the staff for that.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I thought he was "100%" from the leg injury. They IR'd him because he separated his shoulder and they didn't want to cut him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Mariani is the difference between 4-6 and 6-4.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar