Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Manning will work out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    im late to this thread today, what has elway tweeted?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,414
    Don't see how the Chicago market would know anything more than Tn or Denver.
  2. RyansTitans Good to be back.

George
    Moolah:
    $67
    ^
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,414
    Sounds like Fisher speak.
  3. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    thanks, those comments dont do much imo. no different than Bud Adams talking.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    lol am I the only one who thinks he hasn't made up his mind yet and he was actually just throwing for the Broncos today? No subtle messages..
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,621
    I for once agree with you.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,414
    No, I like reading into things and making conspiracy theories. :D
  6. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    We have gone from darlings on NFL Network and NFL.com to complete afterthoughts in a matter of hours..
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,912
    Please correct me if I'm wrong... but, aside from defense, what does Denver have for Manning?

The only reason, ONLY REASON, they made it into the Playoffs last year was due to changing their entire scheme to match Tebow's odd running style. When they were purely passing, they stunk. That'll be great for Manning...

With TN, Manning has some nice weapons... ALSO, the Titans are in the process of securing a very good Oline.

Now... my original fear of us signing Manning was that we wouldn't be able to "fix" the other parts of the team - primarily the lines. Even without Manning signed, we seem to be doing just that: fixing the Oline. Granted, the Dline isn't doing much, but I don't really recall THAT many big options out there, other than big-ticket players. Draft it is.

Anyway... with or without Manning, I like what I'm seeing: Building up the Oline. Chris Johnson will have NO EXCUSES next season.