Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Manning Turned Off by Circus Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dgup76, Mar 19, 2012.

1. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Blame Bud. Its his gushing love letter that set the bar.:brow:
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Understand, but it is a slam on the fans here IMO....

Maybe I am reading too much into this, but I think other (outside of Titan fans) would view this as we, as fans, would create such a crazy environment here that he would have problems. Speaks to our maturity as fans, that is how I read it.

Shifting blame to the fans is not a good way to handle this IMO...
    1 people high five this.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,572
    Without a doubt. However hes just an idiot, not a scary vols psycho :p I know not all fans are like that, ect, ect. far from what im saying but its usually the minority that ruin it for the majority.

We had posts on here telling us that we had to respect a song because of what it meant to the college fan base.

I mean really?
  3. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Eli received all of the clutch genetics. I would have been all for bringing in Eli if that were ever possible. He's still young, he's in his peak years, and he doesn't choke... and HE BEAT FLORIDA lol

He's clearly the better manning. He might have another ring before its all said and done.
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    If some of the fans on this message board were indicative of the climate of the fans in Tennessee last week, I can see why he'd be turned off. Go look at the Steve Young thread... As soon as someone said something about Peyton going elsewhere... People starting off with religious slurs, homosexual slurs and wished people bodily harm.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Fair enough, although all I saw was TJ's admonition (after deleting the comments).

Given the tone of TJ's post, it must have been pretty bad....
  5. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    I hope the Legislature passes a new resolution, forever declaring March 19 as "Peyton is a (insert female genetalia) Day".
    1 people high five this.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    either way. Today officially marks the end of the Manning reign in the AFC South. It is officially free reign for the division. reason for celebration.

Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead.
  7. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    I think it starts with a "b". HTH
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I hoped he would come here but whatever, I can continue hating him and calling him a choker.

It was always a win/win for me. :brow:
    2 people high five this.