Manning Franchised

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again Rivers was at home during the playoffs. Manning wasn't and Rivers had the #1 defense in the league while Manning had at best an average team around him. Whatever the Colts accomplished this year was because of Manning.

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I only believe half the stuff that I post myself.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

9-10 playoff record

4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

You do realize the colts have fielded some very good defenses. Couple were number one and two in points allowed not to mention a few in the top ten as well. You can't have a running game if you want to pass all the time and when you pass all the time, you are going to have numbers. Plenty of quartebacks putting up the same numbers. Hell that "crappy" team won him a ring, he didn't win them one. There is plenty of talent on that team and would have even more talent if peyton's contract didn't make up half the team.

5. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

I forgot that game against the Jets it was Manning who led them down the field to have the lead in the final minute, just to have his defense fail them. Stupid Mannings fault..

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

He ran the ball on 3 and seven, not milkin the clock first. The supposed "smartest" quarterback ever did not take advantage of clock nor did he put the game on his shoulders. He got scared and handed it off to the damn position he has always complained doesn't perform. Peyton is overrated......irrelevant stat king.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Cool lol. Manning drove em for the lead and did just that. If the def would have stopped the Jet, Colts would have won. Stop being a hater. Manning didnt give up the loss, his def did. I love haterism lol, it makes yall just blab stuff out. Worst kind of fans in sports.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar