Man were they wrong!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Eat your words haters.
  2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I am excited to have a guy who during his breakout season averaged 156 yards of passing during the weak half of the schedule (and failed miserably against the only real competition on Christmas night in front of his home crowd). I know, I know, if he had started against the Steelers, Jets, and Pats in a foot of snow he'd have passed for 400 yards a game against them.

I really can't think of a single team off the top of my head that we shouldn't be able to beat by double digits this year with Vince and his uncanny ability to score points seemingly whenever and however he wants.

If our QB position is so great, why don't we have a playoff win? During 2007, 2008 we were above average to elite at just about every other position on the football field.
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

^

We don't have any playoff wins, but we would if Vince had started instead of Collins against the Ravens.

If we'd only played Vince ironman, QB, LB, and KR/PR we'd have 3 superbowl wins by now.

If we could only clone him, other teams would just fold instead of play us.
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

they also said that vince didnt even give us a chance to win! which is lie because hes also gave us a good a chance to win! his record doesnt lie!
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Do you think we would have went 8-2 with collins starting the last 10 games? i think not!!!
  6. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Collins wouldn't have been able to do what vy did on that 99 yard drive against Arizona, Collins would have third and out it before the 50 yard line, AND vy did it ALL, cj didn't get one touch on that drive
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Seriously?

Collins threw for 281 yards.

You REALLY think Vince would have matched that?

And not only that- but Vince would have kept the guys from fumbling in the redzone too, right?
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, the loss to the Ravens had absolutely nothing to do with quarterback play... poor coaching, poor ball-handling, bad luck.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

If you truly think we're better off with Collins starting, go eat dog feces. Otherwise stop your hating already.. Vince is the real deal, period. Get over being a bunch of sissy girls. Vince is the starter, deal with it.
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Gotta love it how Vince becomes merely mediocre and people act like he's the future of the NFL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.