Man it must be hard to be a Browns' fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I can pick up the Cleveland area all sports radio station here in London and they're reporting that shiny new free agent pick-up LeCharles Bentley went down on the 11th play of the first training camp practice. Reports are that Bentley was screaming "No! No! No!" and clutching his knee. They went on to say that he was removed from the field on a cart after being fitted with a inflatable cast.

KW2
    Braylon
    Couch

Harsh. Maybe they're not so happy to have the Browns back at this point.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Attached Files:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

man, Cleveland has some bad karma

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Geez, I feel for them.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No question.

That. And, they're still stuck with Winslow and his agent.

7. Ouch...1st practice as well...

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

Just another one of those freak accidents. And it turned out to be devastating one and a blow to the franchise.

9. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I'm having dinner tonight with a Browns fan. I feel VERY sorry for him. The Browns just always find a way to mess up any optimism they might have. It's really sad. I don't believe in curses, but if I did...this would be near the top of my list. I really feel for the Browns, and for Bentley. I hope he is able to fully recover and play next season without significant setback.

Get well, soon, LeCharles!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar