Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden NFL 2010

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stephenson, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,281
    Yea I'm stuck at work too, and cant wait to get out and unleash the Titans on some poor team. That email Ethan Albright sent to John Madden was unbelievable. I didn't know who Ethan Albright was til just then, maybe that's why John Madden considers him "a retarded, uncoordinated, pu**y-a** f**kwad that can’t fall on a kickoff, throw, or spell." LMAO!
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,281
    One of the funniest parts was Ethan Albright's response to being rated a 53 rating in Madden; "You know what, John? Two can play this game. I rate you a f**king 12. I rate you a f**king 12 in Ethan Albright Football".
  3. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    I don't believe he wrote that. But, he made the Pro Bowl that year. I guess he improved...
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38

hilarious, but satirical

was actually written by Juan Turlington

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=3159&SectionID=2

and in a related story dude's been to a probowl, suck on that Madden
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Got it last night @ mid-night!!! Did a franchise with the titans, but made a QB (me) and he's like 85 overall and also traded Alge Crumpler and a 5th for Tye Hill and a 5th. Other than that the teams the same. Beat the Steelers 28-17 on All-Pro.
  6. STF "blank"

Moolah:
    $0
    I got it last friday and if you can't decide wether to get it or not cause of the last few years of bad games, this one is definitely worth it. Feels a lot smoother and better than the other ones. A lot more polished. There's sliders for everything as well so if for example the new speed doesnt fit you, you can always adjust it and evertyhing else to your liking
  7. Pjames32 Starter

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $151
    I got the game last night at midnight and I'm loving it so far. It's waaay better than last year's Madden.

CJ is unbelievable on the game too. If you get him in space one on one with a defender and juke him it's almost always a TD
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,894
    I can't believe everyone likes this one so much.

My cousin and I picked it up last night and played it a bunch. The player ratings have been completely destroyed... Fighting for fumbles is retarded and defenders will superman jump from out of nowhere on you and pick off passes like crazy.

The play selection screen is something I'll have to get used to. Hopefully I can get used to it at some point. Also, they'll update the rosters (I was hoping for Michael Vick to be on there) and improve certain player ratings.

Nate Washington 88 speed?... Lame as hell.
  9. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Is it me, or is franchise really freaking easy?

I went through pre-season blowing out teams. I only had 30 points scored on me, and scored over 200 in 4 games.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    I can't kick to save myself, they keep falling short.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.