Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden Franchise

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OhioTitan, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Moolah:
    $204
    If we do a draft we would have to be able to get everyone on at the same time. That will be pretty difficult probably so most likely we'll have to use default rosters
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    They do not, if you know how to use them right.

I'd be down as well fo sho. My GT is xpmar9x. My vote is for a fantasy draft as well.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,257
    Agreed. It would be hard to get everyone together for a draft
  4. OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Moolah:
    $204
    I was thinking find a way to have some kind of lottery set up online or maybe have a quick playoff on madden and whoever wins gets to use the Titans. Anyone like either of those or have any other ideas?
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,257
    Ill take the Panthers, Lions or Eagles. You guys can fight it out for the Titans.
  6. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $309
    Lets just do a lottery. Easiest way.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
  7. OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Moolah:
    $204
    I went ahead and created the league. The name is GoTitans and password is cj2k. I'll try to get invites sent out to those of you who posted your gamertags already.

For the first week only sign one free agent or make one trade. After we advance to week 2 you can do whatever. This is just to keep the first few people who join from taking all the best players, and let the later people have a chance at getting someone they need.

For those of you that want to use the titans, post a number between 1-50. I have one picked out and whoever is closest gets them.
  8. TitansfaninKY Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $187
    Ill join it when I get a chance tomorrow... My number for the lottery is 42. We should not allow anyone to use the Eagles or let someone who sucks use them.
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,257
    Well then. I got the Panthers. Ill join tonight.
  10. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,763

dibs!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.