Madden Franchise

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OhioTitan, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If we do a draft we would have to be able to get everyone on at the same time. That will be pretty difficult probably so most likely we'll have to use default rosters

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

They do not, if you know how to use them right.

I'd be down as well fo sho. My GT is xpmar9x. My vote is for a fantasy draft as well.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Agreed. It would be hard to get everyone together for a draft

4. OhioTitan

I was thinking find a way to have some kind of lottery set up online or maybe have a quick playoff on madden and whoever wins gets to use the Titans. Anyone like either of those or have any other ideas?

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Ill take the Panthers, Lions or Eagles. You guys can fight it out for the Titans.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Lets just do a lottery. Easiest way.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

7. OhioTitan

I went ahead and created the league. The name is GoTitans and password is cj2k. I'll try to get invites sent out to those of you who posted your gamertags already.

For the first week only sign one free agent or make one trade. After we advance to week 2 you can do whatever. This is just to keep the first few people who join from taking all the best players, and let the later people have a chance at getting someone they need.

For those of you that want to use the titans, post a number between 1-50. I have one picked out and whoever is closest gets them.

8. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Ill join it when I get a chance tomorrow... My number for the lottery is 42. We should not allow anyone to use the Eagles or let someone who sucks use them.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well then. I got the Panthers. Ill join tonight.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

dibs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar