Madden 25 Titans Offensive Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RockyTop Fox, Aug 17, 2013.

1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I'm liking what I see so far, but I have my concerns.

The Good:
    -All that tripping over players is gone now with the improved engine.
    -Better animations, sideline picks finally
    -New audible system makes running a custom playbook a must.

The Bad:
    -Lot of dropped picks/passes
    -Sh*t ton of fumbles
    -Over effective run blocking. I keep seeing Kendall Wright pancake a DB, the DB gets up and gets pancaked again all on the same play.
    -Defense might be weak again. I hate those 63-60 scores in online games.
    -Kickoff coverage is TERRIBLE.
    -Defensive pursuit angles and tackling can be bad sometimes.

Madden 13 was pretty bad, so hopefully this will be better.
  2. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

I just got mine in the mail. I'm glad a preordered from Amazon because the Sunday Ticket offer is the real deal. Its just a login. I used it on my PC and Phone and both worked!
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

EA slept on Ayers, only a 70!?
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Pretty much spot on.

The audible system makes it hard to remember what's what without the screen being in. I'm use to turning off the visual feedback because I play a lot of friends and I'm a nazi that doesn't like them to see anything I'm doing.

Kickoff coverage is laughhhhhable.

Defense is very weak. I've already racked up a 70 point game as well as a 66 pointer within 5 online games.

LBs ability to grab fast balls is higher now. The run game is godly.

Did I mention defense is weak?
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Yea. I saw that same ish. I never plan on playing with the titans on here. Too many good pistol plays and read options that I won't dare use with the fumble money locker.
  6. RockyTop Fox

The Titans were a deadly sleeper team last year, and should be even better now. Locker may fumble when he gets sacked or runs, but Read-Options almost never cause fumbles for some reason.

The speed on D is just NASTY, with Brown and Gooden lurking around, and Crutches too for the first quarter at least before he goes down.

I love their secondary too. Campbell is one of the best CBs with his height and speed, and I like putting Sensabaugh at FS to cover half the field with that 95 speed. Wilson and Whiffin are decent substitutes.

I got up to skill level 13 playing ranked games with the Titans, which is decent. No reason you can't do well with them if you know what you're doing :beerbang:
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Yea I used them last season as well. The defense last year was top notch. Crazy speed. Tho unless they patch this game for the D to be better, it doesn't matter much. One thing I've noticed, when you run a no huddle in this game the players get way more tired than before. Guess that was their way of trying to stream back the no huddle this year.
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Ps. People that complain about my no huddle are cry babies.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RockyTop Fox

Right on. Anyone who cries about nano blitzes, running the same plays over and over, ect, suck at the game. Everything has a counter, and ways to attack/defend against. Learn to stop your opponent rather than ***** about what they are doing, and you'll be fine.

It's that whole sim vs freestyle debate lol.
  10. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Defense is really weak! I've gotten some stops but still its hard! Also there are a ton of fumbles!