Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden 25 Titans Offensive Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RockyTop Fox, Aug 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    Do you think they knowingly put Jeff Fisher as a reference in the intro?
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Do they? I skip that ish
  3. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,764
    It is weird. They show Munchak and then show fisher and say the stability of jeff fisher. Or something like that
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    Yea, I wasn't sure if they were saying we were successful because we had Fisher for so long or what.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    What I found hilarious in this Madden was they used a picture of Michael Griffin to show how to tackle.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    So the wind direction arrow is still pointing in the wrong direction. It never got patched in 2012 and now it's back for 2013? What a joke. EA strikes again.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,068
    Idk how you clowns play on the PS3... I played a friend in Madden on his PS3 the other week and got absolutely destroyed. It was embarrassing.

I could not run in a straight line... those thumbsticks are just awful.

I still have not played M25, but I am patiently waiting for it to drop to $39.99. Should happen any week now.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    And more so than that, why did they make him look like Brad Garrett?
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    This is the first year in well over a decade I haven't bought Madden. I've been saying I was done for the past 3-4 years but always caved. Not this time. I'm sticking to my guns. Sounds like a lot of other gamers are doing the same as I just saw an article that said opening week sales were down from 1.65m last year to 1m this year. 1m is still a ton of units to move in a week obviously. But that's a huge dropoff.
    Fry high fives this.
  10. kstone Rookie

Moolah:
    $795
    In Madden 25. Do they have it set up where you have to pick the 45 players to dress for a game. I always like that option in Head Coach. Made it better.