Madden 15 Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Because it is a blatantly obvious half ass move from the developers.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 Starter

;)
    yea im totally sure that's it
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

After watching pieces of this, I am probably more excited for this Madden then in years past..

The guys on the left and right are "professional" Madden players, and they pretty much talk about gameplay mechanics that will be important in competitive play.

I really got the sense that they were being straightforward in the video. They kept saying "We aren't where we need to be yet". But from what I could tell, the game is going to be way more balanced then what we are used to.

While there are still some lame stuff like weird animations and players not making easy plays, they are far and few in between. Probably about 20% of that kind of crap compared to last year.

They also seem to have finally made a concerted effort to eliminate "unstoppable" plays like deep outs.

Anyway, I am much more convinced that this Madden will be a huge step forward, and I haven't thought that about Madden in years.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I haven't bought Madden in 3 years and with no more NCAA games for a while I need another football game. And with the PS4 I need more games to play anyway.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I want to believe, I really do, but when they say something like "the DBs actually play the ball!" and think it's some earth shattering improvement...I have little faith. This game has been produced since 1988, THEY SHOULD PLAY THE BALL BY NOW!
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think I'm going to get it this year... only because I'm SO freaking pumped about the season. I still expect it to be collecting dust by October, just like the past few Maddens I've purchased.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

That's me too. I get it, play it for like 2 hours, don't touch it again for 6-7 weeks when we're on a bye. Then again in February when I miss watching Titans football
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I play madden year round. I gotta upgrade to one of the new systems before I get this one tho.
  9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

As long as it's better than last season's game, I'm in. But if it's not, then i'm out.

As long as defense does it's ****ing job on there this year, instead of standing there like retards while the offense throws the ball against them all day. I'll end up getting it though, because i'm dumb sometimes, and can't help wanting to play virtual football.... and because there's no NCAA this season, which makes my soul bleed....
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Casey is the fifth rated DT in the game. Only top 5 player at his position on the Titans.

Unless they really like McCourty or Pollard.