Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

last year was the last hoorah for me for Madden.

I bought it when it came out, played it for about a week, was done. Never went back to it.

It just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Plus EA's ripoff of the online pass really chaps my @##.

I bought NHL12 and enjoyed it, but I don't think I'll get 13. Rosters don't change all that much in hockey.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I was excited about the physics; then I saw some gameplay. All they talked about was stumbling... the tackling animations still seemed to be there.

I don't know, there is a game that came out in 09 called Backbreaker. Really sloppy game but THAT was real physics.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p4-Iv3a4Knc?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p4-Iv3a4Knc?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

My thoughts on this preview:
    Don't like the the announcers announcing "interception" before the interception has been made.

Do like the detail in the jerseys.

Maybe it's my internet connection or something cause I keep hearing the results of the plays just before they're made. Is anyone else noticing this??

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I watched all 10:37. Where is the dynamic tackling? Where's the motion blur that's supposed to make it look more lifelike?

The same exact game that I traded in three years ago.

5. JCBRAVE

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYSbHR40Jus?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYSbHR40Jus?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

6. JCBRAVE

They are still tweaking things, that video was a raw version of whats to come.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Garbage. They're probably going to start pressing the discs in July. The game comes out in two months. They're not changing that much in two months.

Find Madden 10 for 99 cents at Gamestop and update the roster.

8. JCBRAVE

If you watch the other video I posted, the guy claims they're putting the finishing touches on it to make the game "perfect".

I'm skeptical to a degree, but they better fine tune that thing, cause if it's like that first video I posted, I'm going to be super pissed.

Where is EA anyways?

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

haha. They say that sh#t every year.. year after year... and yet people still bite everytime.

Just give them your 60$ and let's change the topic.

10. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Graphically, it looks slightly improved.

Everything else, same as the year before and the year before that, ad infinitum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar