Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,525
    last year was the last hoorah for me for Madden.

I bought it when it came out, played it for about a week, was done. Never went back to it.

It just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Plus EA's ripoff of the online pass really chaps my @##.

I bought NHL12 and enjoyed it, but I don't think I'll get 13. Rosters don't change all that much in hockey.
  2. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,669
    I was excited about the physics; then I saw some gameplay. All they talked about was stumbling... the tackling animations still seemed to be there.

I don't know, there is a game that came out in 09 called Backbreaker. Really sloppy game but THAT was real physics.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p4-Iv3a4Knc?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p4-Iv3a4Knc?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

My thoughts on this preview:
    Don't like the the announcers announcing "interception" before the interception has been made.

Do like the detail in the jerseys.

Maybe it's my internet connection or something cause I keep hearing the results of the plays just before they're made. Is anyone else noticing this??
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    I watched all 10:37. Where is the dynamic tackling? Where's the motion blur that's supposed to make it look more lifelike?

The same exact game that I traded in three years ago.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYSbHR40Jus?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYSbHR40Jus?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    They are still tweaking things, that video was a raw version of whats to come.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    Garbage. They're probably going to start pressing the discs in July. The game comes out in two months. They're not changing that much in two months.

Find Madden 10 for 99 cents at Gamestop and update the roster.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    If you watch the other video I posted, the guy claims they're putting the finishing touches on it to make the game "perfect".

I'm skeptical to a degree, but they better fine tune that thing, cause if it's like that first video I posted, I'm going to be super pissed.

Where is EA anyways?
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,769

haha. They say that sh#t every year.. year after year... and yet people still bite everytime.

Just give them your 60$ and let's change the topic.
  10. That Guy Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $0
    Graphically, it looks slightly improved.

Everything else, same as the year before and the year before that, ad infinitum.