LT Reportevly declined to be on Madden 08 cover

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by DCtitan49, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think you'd be surprised tho'. The Mo money u have the more u spend. When you have enough to buy a franchise, you buy a franchise. That's how it works in life. They have it easy. Don't get me wrong. Free everything. But it don't last. So you gotta get what you can get. Eventually you end up a regular joe. And the real kicker is property tax, cause that don't ever go away.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

a decent portion of the contract is guaranteed, and I believe that's something the NFLPA has been working on for a while.

3. dgood

dgood Guest

You prolly just jinxed VY. Now he will get injured.:grrhee:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Rumor is that about 7 other players declined to be on it until they got to Vince.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ok...thats just a rumor..Vince was 2nd on the list and according to the madden manager he was "The Guy" all along..

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats bullcrap. There just tryna make L.T seem like hes too good for the Madden cover and tryna say "He was asked to be on the cover and declined" thats bs.

If he did decline hes a coward.

I doubt he was the 1st option anyways.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

they're going to say he was 'The Guy' even if they have to go through every player in the league, letting the public know that players turned the cover down is bad publicity.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People supposedly in front of Vince (very believable):

LT (no brainer)
    Peyt'n
    Chad Pennington (was actually supposed to be, don't know what happened)
    and a few others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar