LP FIELD sec 334?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FAN1, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

I got 2 free tickets to the Jets game today from my boss. They are not the best seat but hey at least I got some. My question is the tickets are in section 334 row M seat 5 and 6. Are they really that far Up and is the view going to be good or will it be blocked by sun? Knowing my luck thes un will be in my eyes. I just hope they aren't the worst seats but hey like i said they were free tickets. Thanks for the info?

2. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

I'll be glad to go to the game for you and report back about the view. :D :D :D

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Here is a pic from your section. On the West side so sun will be at your back later in the game.

Attached Files:

• 334.jpg
      334.jpg
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
  4. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Row M is only 5 steps up from the bottom of the 3rd level, I know because I have tickets in that row.

5. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

Thanks maybe I'll see you there

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm in 330 KK. Now that is high up. I will be in sec 330 row kk seat 29,30 for the opener with my lovely wife, Mrs. Bipolar. Here is a picture of our seats which are just a few section down from 334, closer to south EZ.

[​IMG]

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I would kill to go to a Titan game, no matter where I sat.

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Mine are kind of between the 2 of you in Sec 332 Row CC 13,14.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh snap. Hey, I'm up there until our record gets bad and the lowers get thin enough for them to stop checking tickets. If you see me that jersey has #34 on it. That number of course is retired. If you ever see me in that #34 jersey hollar man. That goes for anyone. Just say YO! B-P!. It would make my day to get picked out of a crowd. :ha:

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I live in Ohio and I went to the Titans/Browns game... I wore my Pacman jersey in the Dog Pound...What are they going to do, hit a 16 year old kid??.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar