Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Looks like we might get Abraham.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, May 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $309
    According to Adam Shefter. Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Titans are discussing the possibility of signing former Falcons DE John Abraham to a deal that could be done this week.
    J Falk, TitansWrath, ncaalover12 and 5 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    I would be so pumped.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    The retirement talks kind of scare me, not that I think he's going to do it but because he made those comments right after his visit with us. Basically quit the sport you've loved you're whole life or play for the Titans, kind of hurts a bit not gonna lie. If we do bring him in and his heart is in it (this should be questioned as well) then it's a great pick up. We finally have some quality DL depth and now Morgan/Wimbley basically don't have to play every snap. So we're going to have 3 good pass rushers rotating in and out with each other and even though that means less snaps I would imagine their production would stay the same or even increase. Just more for Williams to work with.
    RavensShallBurn and nickmsmith high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,529
    I've been on this idea for a long freaking time, would be really nice if it came to fruition.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,530
    I could see this whole thing bombing because of that fact.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    At the end of the day, he probably thought he was being low-balled by every single team. I don't think it has anything to do with his heart not being in it.
  6. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,594
    This would be wonderful! Not only would he be one of our leading pass rushers, but our younger guys could learn a thing or two from him.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,051
    Pumped, but I would still have my reservations.

The retirement tweets are concerning. I wonder if his heart is in it, and since we aren't a current contender, how much effort would he give us?
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,529
    He would be our oldest player, IDK how he feels about that, but this will be a good place to be in 2013 assuming Munchak learned how to coach.

It's win or get fired time in TN.
    ncaalover12 and SlidePiece high five this.
  9. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,982
    Doesn't seem like he'd try very hard if he came here. I've had enough of that nonsense with the current players.