Looks like it's Vince Young time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 14, 2011.

?
  1. Yes. I'm still a fan of VY.

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No. I'd be pleased to see him struggle.

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  3. I don't care either way. He's no longer a Titan.

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

They want to see it play out in a negative way. Yeah they invested in him, but it's time to move on. This thread gets more play than any other thread. Hmmm, I wonder why?

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Blue balls have been released. Hope you enjoyed last week big guy!

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Wait, what happened? I thought VY "just wins"? Is this a dream (team)?

[​IMG]

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

VY has 400 yards and only 1 turnover. I don't see how they don't have more points.

5. Hoffa

Some do, some don't. It's the NFL drama that's still playing out. Won't be time to move on until VY does. Enjoy the league, not just one team.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I wonder how many posts about VY have been on this forum??? The all things VY thread had over 2,000 posts in its own right, correct?

That said, it is too bad what happened today. I wonder how he handles the press et. al after the game, and how he will react to the Philly fans (who are MUCH more harsh than we are)?

7. CheeseheadTitan

You are right, the Eagles' D is atrocious. I am guessing that VY has been forced to play catch up all day, and he is just not geared to be a "pass only" QB IMO.

8. Hoffa

No, Eagles were up 10-0. Some people were declaring him NFC Champion then...:ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Young only works in a "keep it close and win in the end" style of offense. That's great if you wanna win 6-9 games a year (assuming you got a good defense and run game which the Eagles only have 1 of) but it's not going to win any Superbowls or playoff games. How many games did we lose because we couldn't "pour it on" and let teams come back? That 14 point blown 4th quarter lead to San Diego sticks out to me. Ended up losing in OT.

10. CheeseheadTitan

Yeah, but then the Pats scored what, 24 points in a quarter and a half, right?

He was playing catchup pretty early in the game, that was my point.

LOL on the NFC Champ comment though...I saw that too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar