Looks like Fisher is ready to get crazy innovative

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Exactly. Every time he opens his mouth our draft pick compensation goes down.

Before we know it, he'll be traded for a team's washing machine, ala Semi-Pro.

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wish :ha:

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

This was almost as ground breaking as the news Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin would be playing at the same time in AZ. Oh wait...

4. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

"Time for a trick play - Put Kenny and Moss in at the same time"

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Here's what blows my mind on this.

So let me get this straight, Randy and Kenny are playing the same position but Kenny is athletically better suited to play another WR position? So why was he not there to begin with?? Why were we not getting him up to speed on that position once Moss got here KNOWING they'll both be healthy together in a few weeks?? Did Fisher just cross his fingers and hope Moss got injured by then and he wouldn't have to address it?

Laziness.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Umm so let's see, is this another revelation along the same lines as saying that Cook would get more time and plays on offense this week (I think he made the statement that he had earned it) and then he got two plays Thursday night and had 1 catch if I recall correctly.

This guy Fisher is a flat out football genius (sarcasm alert !!!), it's no wonder he has a career winning percentage of .55%. Sheer brilliance !

Jeff Fisher please go insert your head in the nearest port o' potty and drown yourself ya douche !

Is the season over ? Please ?

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fact that this is just now occurring to him shows you just how inept at coaching a good offense he actually is. Hmmm all time great receiver and great up and comer, I think I'll instead not play the all time great receiver and let the great up and comer play with a nobody like Justin Gage, I'm so brilliant.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know the most tragic part of all of this is those affected by it. Who knows if Troupe, and a plethora of receivers could have panned out to have been legitimate targets given proper coaching and playing time. No way you are telling me it is that complicated to learn a TE playbook.:rolleyes:

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Lmao he decides that when the season is over he will try this out!? Putting them on the field together isn't innovative, it's common sense. Fisher doesn't seem to have any.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar