1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Locker Working to Improve Accuracy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 22, 2014.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Thank you
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Exactly. That's why I say if we really like Carr (or whoever) we should just go ahead and grab him at 11. If you get your franchise QB then he was worth any draft slot.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

As for Locker, whether or not he can fully recover from the Lisfranc is of little concern to me. The bigger issue is that he can't stay healthy and isn't even all that great in the rare instances that he is healthy. Next please.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. 520

520 Starter

Everything
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Obviously going into the season with the trio of Locker (no guarantee to be able to play or even finish the season), Checkdown Charlie aka Clipboard Jesus and Tyler Wilson (who was drafted and instantly shitholed from a terrible team o_O ) is a bad idea folks.

Might as well swing for the fences.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. smili

smili Starter

I'm only as good as my offensive line. ;)
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

Considering QB is the most vital position on the team it is a huge concern and I know how we got in to this position but I say damnnn as I start to shake my head on this situation. We need to get out of this and move on quickly.
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Just draft a guy at 11. Hope to hell one slips to us. Hope someone ahead of us is infatuated with JohnnyOVO and or a trade for mallet happens.

TB and Hyde 1&2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

like your thinking here and I saw McShays mock draft at work yesterday on break and he didn't pick many qb's going in the top 10 which makes me think we have a good chance to take one of them. I am going to remain optimistic up to the pick.
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

My thinking is at worst we still have a decent defense this year but offense is leaving major questions up to the draft.?