Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker - Week 1 Thoughts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Sep 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,722
    I was not about to put my moolah on this game.

I just had no idea how it was going to shake out.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I put some on CJ going under 60.....I had no idea that it would be like that, and some up to 80.

I figured Locker would have a pretty high amount of yards, too bad he got taken out.

and I figured the Pats would win over 6. Nothing too risky.
  3. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    Oh he has room to improve. Anyone who says he doesn't is ignorant.

But his accuracy was a real surprise to me today. There were some balls that sailed as there were some drops. Trust me, I'll take 71% completion every day from Locker.
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    When did I say he was great? He looked really good and he can always improve. I think Locker would be the first person to tell you he made mistakes and he still has to get better
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,775
    You need to reverse that, washington got him injured.
  6. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,042
    I think Jake played great today. First career start, vs. Belichick, against a very good run defense, he played great. The INT was a bang, bang play single coverage could have gone either way, for instance the Russel Wilson pass vs. Tommie Campbell.

The TD pass was one of the prettiest passes I've ever seen. He had a couple drops which always seems to happen to him. Still a bit high on a couple of throws across the middle which is bothersome. Part of me thinks he's putting more air under the ball when he throws across the middle due to the fact that he's suffered from a ton of batted down passes at the LoS this preseason.
    titanfan77 high fives this.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    that TD pass was one of the scariest passes i've ever seen.... i seriously thought he just threw it up since he was about to get sacked... but Washington was there
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,568
    I didnt say you did. Im referring to the OP, and others who say he played great. I posted a couple of the reasons why and thats what you replied to.

:toast:
  9. TitanUp52 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $21
    Over all Jake played well. Hope he's ready to go next Sunday
    mud high fives this.
  10. mud Locker Fan Boy

Locker
    Moolah:
    $46
    Lockers fumble sucked, but not as bad as CJ's rush for -5 yards the play before when you are on the 10...
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.