Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker on Primetime

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    This morning yes
  2. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,432

Problem is our playaction is awful! The line just pops right back in pass pro and dont sell the run at all so it's too easy to tell it's a pass. I didnt get to see last nights game, but that was the case in our first two games.
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $4,973
    3 games played, no turnovers on offense.
    Locker has been sacked 7 times (T-11).

Defense has forced 5 turnovers.
    Defense has 9 sacks (T-8).

And we have 26 penalties (T-5) for 246 yards (5th).
    GoT high fives this.
  4. cozmicfool Starter

Moolah:
    $446

You ain't never lie!
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    So are we going to have a thread every week after a win complaining about the media?

-We are a small market
    -No star players
    -A small fanbase outside of the Nashville area
    -Have done nothing to warrant more attention (like winning)

Yeah I don't like 1 minute highlights either but seriously, who cares what the talking heads think? It's amazing 3 weeks ago they were all hyping up the NFC and the NFC East as power houses and now they're going to talk about how deep the AFC is. That's just how it goes.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    There is only a few analysts that I like to listen too.... Tom Jackson seems to be a classy guy and knows what he is talking about, seems to be a bit humble when I see him on TV. Ditka and Carter know their sh** as well as they are very funny too. Jaws I will also mention, he knows his info, seems unbiased for the most part and gives cred it when it is due. The rest of these shows and analysts are just full of nonsense and backtrack their thoughts after the game or they are biased towards teams. (Example: Stephen A Smith is a Giants fan therefore giants biased)
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    It's still nice to see Locker make this top 10. He balled out!
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $23
    Locker came in with third best QBR behind Romo and Wilson (who both played scrubs) this week.
  9. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    While some coverage would be nice, I'm cool flying under the radar. I get Sunday ticket so I'm going to get to watch the games no matter what.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  10. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,650
    on gameday live they showed the titans review and Irvin was going watch out for this team watch out for this team!