Locker Injury Update: Sprained Hip

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

He definitely needs to stay home or on the sidelines when we go to Seattle. Them guys aint no joke. I'd be happy if we come home in one piece.
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

I think we will do better than expected up there. It's going to be a tough game and in the end I hope we learn from this game if we don't win. I never go in to a game saying we can't win but this one is very tough!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Zappa71

Agreed. I think teams are starting to figure the Seabirds out some...Hell, the Texan's sorry asses should have won when they played them.
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

As long as we hit em in the mouth and make a strong physical statement and dont get blown out,I guess I could accept a loss but I think they're due for a loss and our team is the one to give it to them.
  5. Zappa71

With the momentum we had prior to Locker's injury we could have beat anyone! But I like your positive attitude.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

The people in TX blame schaub for that loss but I blame their defense, and play calling in the 2nd half especially with that play, why is a pass play called?? Run the ball, take a knee, anything but a play action pass in that situation! remember rosencopter? up by 10 with 3 mins left, sage rosenfels jumps over defenders looses ball and colts win game.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. Zappa71

Yes I do. Funny as Hell too! What a *******!!! Texan fans were burning Schaub jerseys after that game last Sunday...that was funny too!
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

even more funny was watt and his press conference after the game, he was pissed lol
  9. Zappa71

cry baby.jpg JJ Watt
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I don't think anyone has figured anything out. They're just a different team on the road than they are at home. They have the best homefield advantage in the league.