Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker gets good results, could (will) play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 6, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. SATitan Starter

Moolah:
    $291
    No point in playing him until he is 100%...
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    hes too skeered
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    The Return of the LOCKERness Monster!
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    Why?!?!

I love Locker and I want him to play! MM has just been using his injury as a scapegoat. If he doesnt play this week it will show even more!
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    Which wont be until he has surgery this off season!
  5. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Let Jake play or bring in the rifle but I am done watching the dink and dunk and getting in the fetal postition before he is sacked. Got time to do that you got time to throw the ball away
    Big Time Titan and Serjio high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    He's done everything but rush back, he better be out there this Sunday. And I believe he will be. Munch knows and even said yesterday he's the QB when healthy.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    He's not having surgery at this point, he rested for a long time, he should be back to 100% full health.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    I'm just saying Ive talked to several friends that have had that injury and it re occurs all the time. I've also heard from doctors that if you dont have surgery the likelihood of it popping out again is way higher! The smart thing to do would be to have surger on it and just be out for about a month or two in the off season.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    His tendons around the socket are back to where they were before the injury. Only needs surgery if he came back 3-4 weeks ago and got hurt again. Now if he gets hurt again, he's just out again, wont need the surgery.

The only way he'll have to get operated on is if he's hurt and gets hurt again. And right now he's fine.