Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker Cleared for Contact

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    I hope like hell they don't play Fitz then get in a hole and then trot Locker out there with fifteen minutes left and expect him to perform a comeback.If they don't think Fitz can do it then by all means go with Locker.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    Munch said if Fitz dresses then he starts. So that's not going to happen.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632

That was my first thought. Bit of gamesmanship. Especially with it being Schwenke's first rodeo.
  2. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    This is good news! But im just scared they are rushing him back if they play him this week. I would feel more comfortable with him returning after the bye week.
  3. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,742
    One wrong hit on a fully healthy Locker and this seasons done.

But I agree I'd rather he sit the extra 2 weeks.
    The Hammer and cdubbs2121 high five this.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,869
    After reading that Locker admits he has limitations I feel comfortable assuming we don't play him this week. No way we trot him out there anything less than %100 with a bye coming up. The risk of re-injury is just too great, the possibility of a win over San Fran is no where near comparable to the loss of Locker for another long stretch. I want to hear Jake say I'm %100 ready to go even though when players say that they're likely anywhere between %75-%95. When a player tells you they're "limited" and you have reason to believe them you sit their ass.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097
    don't rush him back when we have a bye the following week and play the rams after the bye. It does make me happy that we will be for sure getting our qb back after only missing 3 games when the original diagnosis was 4-8 weeks.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $728
    We know what its like to miss the post season by one freakin game bro. He is a pro. If he can play, he should. Imho

Anyone want to look back at this one game if we lose and wish he had played? I can hear all the locker knockers calling him a wuss for not mannin up.
    titan520, titanflamer, acqua7 and 1 other person high five this.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,765
    season already over who cares :banjump:
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    It would all just depend on how it plays out. If he plays, we win, and we make it to the playoffs by one game then it was a GREAT decision. If he plays and gets knocked out for another 5 or 6 weeks and we're stuck with Fitz/Rusty.... not so much.