Lions May Have Interest in Volek

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

or Matt Millian is the worst GM in football
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If they wanted to do this for a 2007 pick, they might do a thing where if Volek passes for a certain number of yards the Titans get a higher round next year or an additional pick on top of what they get this year.
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

I like that idea, but given how strong this draft is getting a 4th is really going to mean 3rd rnd talent or a 3rd will have 2nd rnd skills. The only way I would push it out is if the Lions said they would guarantee a 3rd that could escalate to a 2nd. That NFC north is going to be something next yr with 3 new coaches. I would certainly think that the Lions will still be picking high next yr with new coach and maybe new QB, but they certainly have a bunch of talent on that team.
  4. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

Dude a first pick next or this year is fine with me b/c they'll suck next year too
  5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

seriously though we probably would get more from a gm like him rather than someone who knows what they are doing and isn't quite as desperate
  6. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

Yeah Give Us Our 3rd Back That Would Be Great. Anything Better I would Be Really happy. maybe if we get a 2nd Marouny would be there
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's doubtful. He has a first round projection, but you never know. He could slip. That would be a steal.
  8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lets just hope that wouldn't work in reverse :suspect:
  9. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

What about Billy for Charles Rogers and a late pick. Didn't Floyd mention getting a WR that would fit our scheme. Maybe Rogers is that guy. Who knows? Just throwing some scenarios out.
  10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Bad influence on Henry, methinks...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.